Nov 22, 2010

22 november

1998
3:46 pm

Today is Zac's 17th birthday. Happy birthday you gangsta/jock little nick. So on Saturday Mr. Ben Affleck came and got me and took me to Stacie's. I had fun in his car, we listened to Anti-Flag the whole way. Then we made the movie for speech. It's so funny, but I didn't do very well on the camera work. Then we went with Stacie's mom to "I Still Know What Yer Mom Did Last Summer." oh All right a new Alanis Morissette song. The movie was as gay as to be expected. I wasn't disappointed, but Ben was whining that he couldn't sit next to Stacie so I had to switch places with him. I was Jennifer Love Hewitt and Stacie was Brandy. We both lived. 

I felt really bad for Ben because Stacie wasn't talking to him. She was pretty much ignoring him. It's just something she does to every boyfriend she has, I guess. She says it's nothing personal to him, but he feels really bad, cuz he thinks she doesn't like him. So they talked a little bit, and they're still going out. Stacie doesn't want to go out with him. anymore. She just wants to be friends with everyone and not go out with anyone. and I think that's a good idea. Saturday night Stacie, Katie, Chris, TJ, Matt & I were watching "KIDS" at Matt's house and she was lying on him. It made me kind of mad since she has Ben, but okay. She said she felt bad about it, too, but she really likes Matt. She doesn't even do that to Ben. Oh, and Chris and Katie are going out. That makes me happy cuz I know how much Katie likes him, and they make a really good couple. Okay, back to Friday after school. Bruce wants Stacie, it's so obvious. It's really funny, he's annoying. Stacie thinks TJ likes me, I say, "oh yeah, you're right!" And Joe just is annoying because he's so damn obsessed with wrestling. All he does is twist my arms back or give me a kind of heimlich maneuver type thing. Kill. We had fun doing the hood-rat thing, though. I came home and cried for awhile over Joe, but got over it soon enough. Loser, he's not worth crying over. Oh, and you know how punk rock he is? He doesn't even have my Anti-Flag CD. Okay, you punk rocker. 

PS    I don't want no baby



2002

Kelly's 20th Birthday. 3rd year in a row that I've missed Kelly's birthday. What can you do. I called him at 12:15 Boise time. He says he can't hang out with us "dumb teenagers" anymore. He had just gotten done smoking his first bowl of his 20th year. As Jean said, "Good old reliable Kelly." Boy was she right. Good, old, and reliable. I will have sex with Oyvind soon. This weekend. Maybe tonight. My predictions about this sort of thing usually come true. I knew that before Wednesday rolled around that I would be taking him back to my room to eat potatoes and watch Mulholland Drive, didn't I? Exactly. So there you have it. I guess there's no reason why I shouldn't. I guess since I already kind of started doing it with him, I now know that it would be enjoyable. Enjoyable. That's probably not going to be good enough. Doesn't anyone understand that I can't just DRAW NAKED PEOPLE ALL DAY? Or can I... No, I cannot.

But a woman, who, with amazing nipples, sits still for hours and almost appears to sleep. I don't know, something about an areola the size of the bottom of a soupcan is just wondrous to me.  


My skin is yellow
My hair is long
Between to worlds
I do belong.


I dyed my hair. It's supposedly medium blonde, but it's definitely not. It's still a little red. It's like light brown red. I guess one might call it auburn. I guess.

So here, tonight. Galleries with Jean, Shelagh, Cindy, I'm not sure who else. oh, and Nick. Nick has an Old Navy version of Kelly's Abercrombie & Fitch corduroy jacket. I like Nick. Brando Demando is calling me after school. He'll want to hang out for awhile, but I'm going with Jean to get her haircut and to Belmont. I don't know. I don't know why I do things like that (that being Brando Demando).

Why Why Why Why Do I Ask So Many Questions
"Is this why those guys don't sleep with you anymore?" - Brandon, on me asking a lot of questions about one's intentions. I can't believe that shit. But you know, I know how to make a boy think I'm crazy or not to want to see me anymore it's not like it's just them. Ya know, God, of course. But really. If a guy likes me I guess it will be obvious and not because of anything but the fact that I am still liked through all the craziness. Only a special boy will be able to handle [drawing of hands surrounding the word] THIS. I guess maybe the fact that I'm not thinking and have nothing to say, doesn't mean there's nothing going on in my life/head. Maybe I'll not analyze so damn much. I'm alright. She's alright, she's okay, don't worry.

Hey Hey. Friday. Don't feel much like hanging around Laura and Chris. Not that I don't like Laura and Chris. Well, maybe it is that I don't like them. I don't have any good reasons for this, of course. Reasons enough- but not good ones at all. Fuck, I just really don't like to be around them. Laura's alright but not Chris and no Laura + Chris at all. At all. At all at all. No reason why not just not interested. I don't like Chris. I in fact really find myself disliking him. Something about his doughy face and too small a nose. He's obnoxious. His dumb accent. His squishy body. The fact that he and I should never have been close to working. Actually, maybe that's not true.



2008

Wish it wasn't true I would rather call him on the telephone than see him now.
I knew it would be, should have let him leave earlier. Now no until the 10th of December. Barely, then... fools