Nov 25, 2010

25 november





2002

I want to fall into my little bed and get under my down comforter and sleep or die or whatever happens. 

Last night I stood in my doorway and ate a brownie and there was John with his pot, and I saw an excuse to go to Nick's room so I went and bought some for Alex and me and watched a cartoon with Jason and Nick and thought only about how I'd like to be kissing Nick's neck and I went to the door and we had a really lovely kiss and I felt ecstatic as I left the 13th floor because everything that had happened just felt so GOOD.

Then I smoked with Alex and we talked about politix, some things I hadn't previously given thought to. I like Alex a lot and I'm so happy to know him.

And now there is a naked woman and abstract eggs tattooed on me.



2007
7:15 pm
get out of my house, kate bush

Ah… a newly cleaned bedroom, enjoyable and sitting on the dark wood floor for no particular reason. I hate carpeting but must have known it already. Everything gold and brown and pale and shades of red. Or green. All soft muted. And tonight going to see Jason Gray dj at artland. Karen should accompany me. So grotesque! Can’t even think.